Weather can be extremely different from places to places. Although it is almost winter time but in Ho Chi Minh city there still be sunny sky and hot temperature. For those girls who have long hair like me, a headband is an ideal choice to be on trend as well as be comfortable.
This type of accessory is easy to make, all you need are those simple things:
– Lace (the length is depend on your head size)
– Black ribbon (to match my hair color, you can use another color)
– Nail polishes ( I use 2 tones and 1 lacquer)
- Step 1 & 2:
– Prepare your rhinestone design.
– Use the nail polishes create the color scheme you want.
- Step 3 & 4:
– Add glue to the back of the rhinestones and place them on the lace.
– Follow the position decieded before.
- Step 5 & 6:
– After all rhinestones are in the right places, allow them to dry.
– Tie the ribbon at both ends of the lace.
Done! You can use it both as the headband or a “hatband” to bright up your neutral outfit 🙂 .
All the photos, graphics and contents on this page are our own creations unless stated otherwise Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam