I’m enjoy being feminine. Not long ago I met a wonderful person who represents exactly what feminine means (at least in her look not in her heart 🙂 ). So I name this very first project made for my Decorliti section after her: Lily Feminine Case.
Here you will find all the stages needed to finish this lovely case step by step.
My phone case has crashed not long ago and it becomes the suitable one for me to “renew” it with lace and rhinestones.
You will need:
- Phone case. Mine is HTC one M7.
- Scissor (one big used to cut and one small to trim)
- Strong craft glue, such as E6000
- I use a round plastic box to contain glue and selected rhinestones.
- Measure the lace follow the width of your phone case.
- Make sure the lace is bigger than your case a little bit.
- Cut the lace
- Choose all types of rhinestones you wan to decor the case.
- Apply glue to the back of the case.
- Slowly cover the case by rubbing the lace along its shape.
- Use the small scissor to cut the lace in front of the phone camera hole.
- Slowly cut alongside of the hole.
- Trim all the leftovers.
- Rub the edge of the lace around the phone camera hole.
- Aplly glue if needed.
- Rub the edges of the lace tight to the shape of your phone case.
- Apply glue if needed.
- Position all the rhinestones follow the design you want. Mine is a Waterlily 🙂
- Apply glue to the back of these rhinestones.
- Attach them in the right places.
- Allow it to dry.
VOILA! Here we get this lovely Lily Feminine Case ❤
All the photos, graphics and contents on this page are our own creations unless stated otherwise Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam